A good way to increase your revenue from your apps

Idan-Widdit

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hallo guys,
My name is Idan and I’m the head of marketing at Widdit.
I want to introduce you to our new SDK (HomeBase) which is, by the way, fully compliance with the Google’s new policy.
This unique SDK creates a custom lock screen and increases monetization and engagement for android apps.
We pay for every active user per day, every day!
We pay a lot more than other SDKs!
It’s a win-win-win situation - unlike most SDKs, we are adding value for the end users (we don’t want them to be mad;)), we give the users a very cool lock screen that makes their use more fun, more interesting and we also give them an easy way to navigate inside their devices.

We made a wrapper for B4A apps which makes the integration very simple.

The next video gives a brief explanation about this great monetization:

I will be very glad to be in touch with you for additional information.

Mail: [email protected], Skype account: idan-widdit, website: http://www.widdit.com

Thanks!

Last edited:

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all

This looks like a very good deal, for us developers.
I added the SDK to one of my smallest app, which never made any money with other SDK´s (probably because the number of downloads is very low), but after a few days, I already start seeing a little money being made with this, so I have decided to add this to all of my apps.
Another good thing about Widdit (and especially Idan) is, that they listen to my opinion and my suggestions and they have a very high level of costumer service.

Kind regards
Jakob

Idan-Widdit

Licensed User
Longtime User
Jakob thank you very much, I'm glad you are happy with us, it's mutual!
elitevenkat, I have sent you an email.
my adrress is [email protected] all of you guys are welcome to contact, I'll give you all the support you need on your way to make some real money from your hard work.
Thanks!

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you able to tell where I can download this B4A wrapper as well ?

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
Widdit have changed their model and I am now getting an average of 3.8 time, what I can get from StartApp.
I am earning a lot, compared with the number of download, that I have.

Kind regards
Jakob

GMan

Licensed User
Longtime User
Isn't a Download available ?

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have sent an email, to Widdit, with the same question.
I got the wrapper from them, by email.

Try and send an email to [email protected] and ask for it.

Kind regards
Jakob

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Idan

One of your tech-guys once wrote to me, explaining the permissions, which ones are needed and why.

Perhaps you could ask Nir to clean it up?

Kind regards
Jakob

Idan-Widdit

Licensed User
Longtime User
Jakob I just sent you (by mail) a detailed list of our permissions divided to mandatory and optional with all the explanations.

Those are our few mandatory permissions:

MANDATORY PERMISSIONS:

1. <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"/> Use to access the internet.

2. <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED"/> Use to launch the lock screen on boot.

3. <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE"/> Use to check if there is an internet connection.

Thank,

Idan.

MarcTG

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Maxapps. I keep getting emails from Widdit but when I email them back I never get any answer.

Noam_Widdit

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys,

My name is Noam and I'm replacing Idan as the official Widdit representative here at B4X.
It's been over a year since this thread was created, and lots of great things happened to us in this period.

Widdit is now offering developers the best, most lucrative version of HomeBase SDK ever created!
If you haven't heard of HomeBase, here is a quick recap of all the great things it holds:
  • Outside-the-app monetization – HomeBase SDK replaces the generic Android lock screen and deliver promoted content outside your app.
  • Engaging content – HomeBase SDK delivers content from top tier providers, making sure only the most engaging stories to users, based on geo location.
  • Attractive payment method – Developers enjoy super lucrative revenues based on Rev Share model.
  • Personal support – Once you've created your Widdit account, you'll enjoy a personal account manager who will provide assistance with every step.
HomeBase SDK 2.16 is fully Google compliant, and works like magic on Android 5.0 Lollipop.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me, or reply in this thread.

Happy integrating!

Noam

P.S

@Douglas Farias - HomeBase supports devices running Android 2.2 & up.

Last edited: