Share My Creation Spider Escape - Status: approved

Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
LucaMS and sorex i think you need only an incentive to bring your scratches to reality...
i maybe have one for you :)

I'm busy with other projects than B4A aswell so time is limited and sometimes I don't touch B4A for months.

The game compo is my Android incentive at the moment so I'm thinking about what I could code for it.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
spider escape is still in review o_O (uploaded 23/11/2014) they need really lot of time..

but i can send the app to 1000 externel testers so who would like to test Spider Escape and tell me what you think about it?? :)

what i need is only your email adress (i guess it should be your apple account email) and after i add you as an externel tester you should get an download link from apple...

inakigarm

Licensed User
Longtime User
Great graphics ! I've noticed that wall's position can repeat for 2 or three times (maybe you have to adjust the rand function that shows the wall's positions)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Great graphics ! I've noticed that wall's position can repeat for 2 or three times (maybe you have to adjust the rand function that shows the wall's positions)

good point... will consider this in the next version...

how is the game?? do you like to play it??