Promo videos

Oline Petersen

I will make you a video promo for 10$ just like the one below ...no, better one !
Moneyback garantee !
Thank you

I need your script ,icons, screenshots(large png or svg) , videos (mp4), music if availlable .

Hi Hookshy.................

I like your work and the price is also reasonable.

I like to take this service. Thank You :)

Brian Robinson

Licensed User
Longtime User
I noticed all the videos, the sound cuts out sharply at the end. It is a bit off-putting than a nice fade out.

Apart from that, great work.

Cheers

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
:(
QUOTE ILAN: Congratulations, you are the second member on my ignore list.
Have a nice day QUOTE

few month earlier o_O
Ilan:
It is not him , is not him ..is Easy Sketch Pro .... Sotware cost 40$ you buy only personal licence bla.,bla,bla ..I found the software

A coupe of months later: :p
QUOTE...Sorry Hookshy, I've bought the software yesterday on the meantime.. and playing with it right now :)
thanks! ..QUOTE

You are all free to blame or through to garbage all that I do , put a bad label on my work is easy ...

Here is a link for you to choose what ever you like more:
https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?utf8=✓&search_in=everywhere&source=top-bar&locale=en&query=Create whiteboard presentation&page=1&layout=auto

Here is the link to easy sketch pro in case you want to start doing promo videos for your selves
http://easysketchpro.com/

I do not recommend Easy sketch pro in particular because there are a lot of problems with the software before deciding to buy a package software look at the web for all alternatives ...easy sketch pro is bit limited and buggy

you may try :
http://www.videoscribe.co/

there are others piece of master over www

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
if people don't have the creativity or time to do it themselves then why not spend a few bux on a forum user instead to do it?

just leave it open.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
=( i was just going to buy you a video for my app.
You have plenty of videos to chose from in fiverr.com
Thank you so much for your support !
After you have done with the video come on a post it to this thread , sometimes adding a video to your app store listing will add more customers so let others find out how the video should look like !

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you can choose a different female hand to move objects, it could be better, @hookshy :

upload_2015-7-18_10-19-18.png

when I see those fingers spaced out, I think to Nightmare (the movie) :D.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
:(
QUOTE ILAN: Congratulations, you are the second member on my ignore list.
Have a nice day QUOTE

few month earlier o_O
Ilan:
It is not him , is not him ..is Easy Sketch Pro .... Sotware cost 40$ you buy only personal licence bla.,bla,bla ..I found the software

a story has a start and an end, if you want to tell people something tell the whole story and dont tell lies about me.

why dont you quote the pm you sent me?? you wanted to start a war with me..

btw i never wrote that stuff you wrote:

Ilan:

the real story was you put your videos here so i put a video i did by myself without to mention that it was made with easy sketch

then you wrote "you are not authorized to make videos bla bla" like you are the only person in the world that is allowed to make videos so i answered why i am not authorised??? i purchase this software (easy sketch) and did my video and i alswo wrote how do you know that i have not purchased also the license to make videos for others?? that only cost 20$ and i really did not but i was not offering videos for others i make only for my apps so i dont need to purchase this license and also if i want 20$ is not a problem for me...

and i also wrote btw 5 $ for a video is to less, thats it!! i did not wrote this is not him... bla bla

so dont tell lies

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
and i also removed those msg not because i am afraid of war, i was born in a land where war is my live so war does not scare me...
i delete them only because you said its make your business bad so i removed them..

you should think twice before you post lies about people that helped you more then once (more then 30 private conversations that you started with me and i always answered with a smile) :mad:

Last edited: