Share My Creation Space Bubbles. Game approved in Apple App Store

Alejandro Migoya

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes it is based on a single timer and pretty much all graphics are done using a canvas and draw functions.
I wrote the collision-detection and gravity manually using physics, trig and math functions.

Let me know if you (or anyone else) have any questions, I´ll be happy to share!

Best

Alex

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes it is based on a single timer and pretty much all graphics are done using a canvas and draw functions.
I wrote the collision-detection and gravity manually using physics, trig and math functions.

Let me know if you (or anyone else) have any questions, I´ll be happy to share!

Best

Alex

I just want to know how you make many circles when a circle explodes ( the explode effect =) )

thank you

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel I think you should add this game to B4X showcase on the website as I is a good exemple that you can make games with B4i. Also Ilans Mr. bucket

b4x got no more a showcase section, i advised erel to put it back since it is a very important marketing feature...

Alejandro Migoya

Licensed User
Longtime User
1. @ilan you must focus on the formulas that use these variables:

V0 (Initial velocity)
A0 (Initial angle)
X0 (Initial X position)
Y0 (Initial Y position)
T (Time)
Gravity aceleration is a constant: 9.81

Then you should clear the variables for the X and Y positions on each tick of the timer simulating that time goes by and repositioning the bullet...

Let me know if this helps.

2. @tufanv I implemented a "particle" object. On each explotion, 25 particle-objects are created with random size, angle, initial velocity, etc... all using free-fall physics formulas, which makes a pretty realistic illusion...

3. @narek adonts Thanks for your sugestion, please let me know if @Erel ever puts that section back, I´ll be happy to share it...

Last edited:

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Great work!

Can you share some information about the implementation? Is it based on a single timer?
Very nice, if you didn't explain how you developed this game, i could have sworn you had used libGDX or some similar game engine to make this game, congratulations, very well made game.

Walter

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Alejandro Migoya: Kudos on writing the physics yourself!! I'm happy I'm not the only one! :D It looks really smooth, congratulations! :)