Share My Creation eZ Budget Planner

eZ Budget Planner is a financial app to plan, manage, monitor and track personal or family budgets.

Available at Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dzoul.eZBudgetPlannerTrial

################

eZ Budget Planner has a simple and manageable summary of Plan and Actual transactions like some people do in excel spreadsheets. It is not complicated and you can straight away setup, plan and track your income and expenses in minutes. With 'folder' concept of budget planner, you can always switch to any of your budget plan period.

Main features:
- Simple and not complicated budgeting app.
- Customizable budget period (monthly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly, weekly or custom budget period)
- Manage multiple budget period in one app.
- Easy budget plan setup.
- Update or delete budget period.
- Choose different currency for any of Budget Period.
- Manage each of budget period using 'Folder' tab.
- Go to historical Budget Period easily (i.e: swipe left or right to go to next or previous budget folder).
- Overview of budget plan for actual income and expenses in one screen.
- Budget plan by sub-category.
- See top-ten expenses in Pie Chart.
- Track actual balance.
- Add, update and delete transactions easily.
- Attach a picture into expense transaction.
- Fast and easy to find your expense transaction by using Search function (Search for expense description).
- Manage categories (add, update and delete category or sub-category).
- Export to nicely formatted Excel spreadsheets.
- Overall Statistics for Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
- Backup and restore data to/from Dropbox or local storage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_01.png
    Screenshot_01.png
    295.2 KB · Views: 6,538
Last edited:

dZouL IT

Licensed User
Longtime User
do not expect much from financiall apps ...very hard to get users

Noted hookshy. Thank you for the info .... very valuable for my learning curve. I think, you also developed a quite similar app before.

Last edited:

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I do have the same app ..for now it is suspended but I am redesinging it ... I had a widget and lot's of data and statistics + bugs
Now I am makeing something much simpler to understand ...I not expect much but since I have done it ..it is a pity not to publish it
I use it in my daily life

dZouL IT

Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow! 5 star? As a newcomer, it really inspire me ... actually, as a niche app, it's really need a hits ... :) ... thank you.

dZouL IT

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you @ilan for giving me opportunity to learn your calculator tutorial & code. It was simple & quite easy to understand for me as a beginner. The new version had just uploaded to Google Play with some of your calculator code ... :)

Attachments

• calculator.png
    calculator.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 303

dZouL IT

Licensed User
Longtime User
New feature added into eZ Budget Planner: Share & Sync budget plan

eZ Budget Planner allows you to share any of Budget Plan folder with spouse, family, friends, or anybody you want as long as they also installed eZ Budget Planner in their Android device. The sharing feature in eZ Budget Planner is a unique sharing methodology to share your financial transactions. You can choose which Budget Plan folder to be shared and only transaction data changes (add, modify, delete) will be synchronized.

Easy to share expenses and keep track any spending done by partner in almost real time! ... :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-05-09-31-16.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-05-09-31-16.png
    204.8 KB · Views: 304
  • Screenshot_2016-05-05-09-31-59.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-05-09-31-59.png
    267 KB · Views: 314