B4i Library iChartboost

Name: iChartboost

Version: 1.01

Chartboost Version: 5.5.3

Description: iChartboost is a wrapper for the Chartboost framework, which allows you to show ads and earn money

Notes/Tips:
Download "iChartboost 1.01.zip": http://bit.ly/2wS11i6

Please let me know if you need more features and feel free to ask questions ;)

Last edited:

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear Janpro,

Thank you very much for your help. This was what i need and requested in job offers but you did it for free as a favor. You are very kind . Thank you !

btw: chartbosst is great if you have game in appstore. it only shows interstatials for games andtheir design is very good.

note: I was checking the object browser and saw :

Type
Method

Description
Initilize Chartboost with required appId, appSignature and delegate.

it must be initialize. there is a typo there =) I will try to implement in and report back tomorrow

Last edited:

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The library is online.

Note that the library files and frameworks should be in the root folder of the zip file.

Erel I am getting error while compiling:

'Chartboost/Chartboost.h' file not found
#import <Chartboost/Chartboost.h>

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok I am sending a mail now.
The builders currently use Xcode 6.4. Their latest SDK will only work with Xcode 7. Try to ask them for a link to v5.5.3 of their framework (without bitcode).

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel,

I couldnt still get an answer. Can I use local builder with xcode 7 to make it work ? If yes, you said "Note that the library files and frameworks should be in the root folder of the zip file." is there anything to change from the zip file Jan provided
The builders currently use Xcode 6.4. Their latest SDK will only work with Xcode 7. Try to ask them for a link to v5.5.3 of their framework (without bitcode).

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Name: iChartboost

Version: 1.0

Chartboost Version: 5.5.3

Description: iChartboost is a wrapper for the Chartboost framework, which allows you to show ads and earn money

Notes/Tips:
Download "Chartboost Library.zip" from Dropbox

Please let me know if you need more features and feel free to ask questions ;)

Dear Jan,

I have no problem showing interstitials but i have one little problem at showing rewarded videos. I can also show rewarded videos but the title is always"Earn 1 Coins" . I cant change it and i cant find any place to change it ( it is not in chartboosts control panel) it must be changed by code i think but i cant find it any ideas ?

I also could not find how to determine if rewarded video wathcing is completed

(I am trying for example
Sub chartboost_DidCacheInterstitial (Location As String)
Log("true")
End Sub
) but it is not firing

Last edited:

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it was my mistake. Event name was incorrect during initialize :) Jan warned me

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi @JanPRO
u have this lib to b4a too?
if yes can send this? if no, u plan to make this to android?

thx