Other (Unofficial) B4A Chatroom

Ramezanpour2

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi.
I ask question about get delivery clicking notification already but anyone not help me.

Please help me
I send 500 message from parse.com to my registred devices
How detect user click on notification or delivery?

please help me any one that use parse push notification

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
this a thread about
(Unofficial) B4A Chatroom

Are you sure you are at the right place here to ask questions?

I think no

Upvote 0

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
The chat server will go through normal maintenance tonight. It should not go down, but if it gets slow, that is the reason, but it won't take long.

--- Jem

Upvote 0

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, it's done. The long awaited service upgrade is complete. The b4achat server is now fully connected to a 200Mb/sec service line. It does not mean much for a text format like the chat, but if a DOS attack ever happens again, at least they'll have to work at taking it down like before.

--- Jem

Upvote 0

aomas98

Licensed User
Longtime User
I need help guys. evry time iclick A button with a function callsubdelayed2 i got an error message application has stop.
I am using API 17 and jdk1.7.0_01 . PLease Help me guys

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I need help guys. evry time iclick A button with a function callsubdelayed2 i got an error message application has stop.
do you get any error in the logs?

Upvote 0

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You already posted the same question elsewhere, also, this is the wrong thread for those kinds of questions.

Upvote 0

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
This weekend we will be moving the mlsoft domain to a new server. The chat will likely be down for an hour or so when the move actually happens on Saturday (hopefully). Expect this to happen in the afternoon or early evening on 5-27. If something goes wrong, we will try again on Sunday the 28th.

--- Jem

Upvote 0

Shelby

Licensed User
The chatroom seems to be inoperable for a week or so. It jumps to a login denied page when an attempt is made to login.

Upvote 0

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
the provider I was using has closed it's doors. I am working on an alternative and then will get the dns servers changed. it will take some time to get everything reloaded again. hopefully by this weekend. they only notified me monday morning that they were terminating all accounts.

Upvote 0

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
the provider I was using has closed it's doors. I am working on an alternative and then will get the dns servers changed. it will take some time to get everything reloaded again. hopefully by this weekend. they only notified me monday morning that they were terminating all accounts.
Good to know, I thought that the "regulars" broke the damned chat with all that snoring going on there.

Upvote 0

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
I found a place to host the site and have changed the dns server info, but it will take up to 24 hours before it is all live again.

--- Jem

Upvote 0

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
sorry guys. Jon the admin of the hosting company agreed to take my sites to his servers after the company closed (and fired him). not long after that his wife was in an accident and things were delayed. the servers are up but they have not been restored as yet. please be patient.

--- Jem

Upvote 0