IOIO Bluetooth Specific MAC Connection

CSP

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm loving these IOIO boards!

But, does anyone know how to connect the IOIO manually with a BlueTooth MAC address?

I can only connect to the last BlueTooth dongle paired.

With multiple devices, I've written code to generate a live list of devices and MAC addresses, and of course it selects the IOIO from the list and pairs / connects successfully, but then I'm not sure where to go from here.

I've tried calling yoyo.Connect("yoyo", True, 1) after connecting, but still nothing. I'm not sure how to manually tell the IOIO API how to connect to a specific MAC.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!

kolbe

Licensed User
Longtime User
With the latest IOIO library you can connect to multiple IOIOs. Checkout the IOIOWorkbench code to do what you are asking.

I'm loving these IOIO boards!

But, does anyone know how to connect the IOIO manually with a BlueTooth MAC address?

I can only connect to the last BlueTooth dongle paired.

With multiple devices, I've written code to generate a live list of devices and MAC addresses, and of course it selects the IOIO from the list and pairs / connects successfully, but then I'm not sure where to go from here.

I've tried calling yoyo.Connect("yoyo", True, 1) after connecting, but still nothing. I'm not sure how to manually tell the IOIO API how to connect to a specific MAC.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Upvote 0