Bug? scrolling to the bottom end

le_toubib

Licensed User
Longtime User
with a long code text in the main IDE , if im looking foran area near the bottom end of the code , i often scroll down to the bottom end and then attempt to jump up page by page till i reach my destination , this is a common scenario ...

when scrolling to the bottom end of the IDE main screen , if i attempt to click on an empty space in the vertical scroll bar to scroll back up page by page it wont move ... i have to leave the bottom by clicking on the up arrow once to be able to click on the empty space to jump up page by page.. i believe the same thing happens in b4a and b4i ... on both w7 and w10

le_toubib

Licensed User
Longtime User
a screenshot wont help ... perhaps a video would help better ... i ll try to find time to make one ...
normally when u click on an empty space in the vertical scrollbar u can jump up or down page by page depending on where you clicked ... this happens normally here also Except if the your scroll position is at the bottom end of the code area.
you have to move the scroll position manually (or using the arrows ) from the bottom end to b able to do it..

le_toubib

Licensed User
Longtime User
clicking on the area under the red arrow wont result in jumping up 1 page as expected becoz the vertical scroll position is at the bottom

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 194