Android Code Snippet Free Code Snippets Manager

Hello,

I apologize if my English is not perfect.

I'm not a professional but someone who loves to program. I am a beginner with B4A and I found in the forum "Android Code Snippets" many programming tricks. As I program for Windows and I like to have access to my local tips, I realized an application (French/English) which includes these code snippets. This application is free. This is my way of thanking you for sharing your code and your experience.

You will find below the Help files in pdf format. If you wish, I'll post the Installation Setup.
Hoping that this application will be useful.

Regards

EDIT: Last version v2.2a: http://dl.free.fr/wJddSHBrH

Attachments

• Code Snippets Fr.pdf
    299.3 KB · Views: 899
  • Code Snippets En.pdf
    292.5 KB · Views: 1,636
Last edited:

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi it looks very useful, but how do we download it?

Thanks

Aidy

Grinaute

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

You can now download a new version 1.1. The controls of the main window are resized now as they were when closing the application.

Regards

nico78

Licensed User
Longtime User
Génial, thanks.

Grinaute

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you very much. I thought it did not please anyone.

Last edited:

inakigarm

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Eric!

One question, in Settings the user can select the B4X platform but there's no data un B4J, B4R an so on; maybe you want to include in future versions?

Grinaute

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi inakigarm,
I spent a lot of time entering data for B4A for including it in my application to deliver an interesting database. I will update the app if necessary to correct any bug or an improvement but I will not add data to not change the personal data entered by users. B4J, B4R, etc ... are present for you to enter data for these applications.
Regards

pjo12345

Licensed User
Longtime User
Download-Website down?

Grinaute

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I have just seen that my internet provider has deleted, without notifying his clients, all the personal pages. This is not very important to me but there are many customers who will lose a lot of money. It's a shame. I have no alternative. I propose to send, to those who will ask me, as an attachment to an e-mail the installation file.

Regards

Ferbis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Grinaute for your time and efford in making this program for the community. It´s not only the program itself, that is fantastic, but the code that already has.

Grinaute

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you very much Ferbis for this comment.
To respond to certain requests, the database included with the setup program is only available with this software.

Regards,