Share My Creation tgif - beta testing iOS and Android

Download iOS here
Download Android here

Hi there

tgif is a social media like app. you take photos or upload a photo between saturday and thursday. you have one chance to upload a photo and only one chance to take a photo. the photo taken or uploaded becomes pixelated only to be viewable on friday only for 24 hours. Other tgif users can like and make comments on your photo. Liking, commenting, following requests and acceptances notify other users within the app.

you can search, follow and tray other users on tgif. traying saves the photos on tgif for the next week. trayed photos are only available for a week.

Each circle starts again on saturday until thursday.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

Mashy
anele [at] mbangas [dot] com

Attachments

• tgif.png
    tgif.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 3,114
Last edited:

b4auser1

Licensed User
Longtime User
between saturday and thursday. you have one chance to upload a photo and only one chance to take a photo. the photo taken or uploaded becomes pixelated only to be viewable on friday only for 24 hours.
Start time on saturday ?
Finish time on thursday ?
Which timezone is used ?

freedom2000

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Tested on my Samsung S5 Lollipop
It opens (nice interface)
I have registered
then it crashes...
tried several times...

Another question : why do you need permission to allow "phone call" and SMS sending ?

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Tested on my Samsung S5 Lollipop
It opens (nice interface)
I have registered
then it crashes...
tried several times...

Another question : why do you need permission to allow "phone call" and SMS sending ?
Thanks for the feedback, appreciated. I intend adding functionality to tell your friends about the app and that is perhaps from the Phone library that is part of the app.

freedom2000

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the feedback, appreciated. I intend adding functionality to tell your friends about the app and that is perhaps from the Phone library that is part of the app.
Yes it should be the phone library.
I would recommend to supress this lib now until your app gains popularity. If not, it could be seen as a "spamware" even if it is not.
Allowing phones call is a strong permission...