Games amazing game

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
the most amazing part i liked is on min 5:20

"Everything you see, every village, tower or point of interest can be explored in the game"

this is the most amazing part. i have not played that game but if its true that you can access every tower, house,... no invisible walls then it's the most amazing game i have seen.
every game even GTA has invisible walls. i remember when i was young all racing games when you did not get the curve then you where blocked by an invisible wall or a fence. and then need for speed came out where you could take a second route and not only one route. you still had invisible walls or other limits but i was amazed that you have more then 1 option to get to the goal. thats why that sentence in the video amazed me.

i would really like to try that game out.

EnriqueGonzalez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Skyrim also lacks of invisible walls (as far as i remember) when you got closed to the end of the map usually a mountain or forest stopped you.

There was a path to a land called vvanderverfell (vaguely remember the name) that was the setup for a previous game (Morrowind), i believe that there was some kind of blockage that did not let you go there, some people modded the game allowing them to cross that blockage and they actually arrived to miniature land of the aformentioned game, this mini land was created to give the ilusion of a far land, so instead of painting just a wall they created a small land... awesome!

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If I recall, The Witcher 3 won Game of the Year 2015. :)

The development studio (CD Project Red) isn't far from here, so I really hope to meet the guys someday...

Toley

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've played this game from start to end (at least 2 times) on XBOX One and yes this is really a great game. Lot of characters, lot of interesting stories and a fantastic world to explore. And yes it was last year game of the year on many game review sites.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there already a version for Android v. 6431? :)

Who knows which custom tools are used to create that kind of "game" (movie!).
Of course not just sw as Blender:

(or at least 2,000 graphic designers, each one with his sw like Blender)

Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Who knows which custom tools are used to create that kind of "game" (movie!).

Maya was used a lot for movies because it had a powerfull scripting engine which allowed more realistic events (hair movement etc)

It seems to be the follow up of 3D Studio Max (3DS Max) , didn't know Maya was an AutoDesk product till now they seem to have bought out the original creators company.