Wish ESP8266 Webserver

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't get it... You don't need a "server" lib in order for the ESP to serve an html page, nor to accept/retrieve data from a browser entry...

There are already examples on how to achieve it, like remote config...

positrom2

Licensed User
Longtime User
The ESP32 implementation to Arduino has been significantly extended during the past days and weeks.
There is a "Simple WiFi Server" example for Arduino.
https://github.com/espressif/arduino-esp32
Would the capabilities of the ESP32 WiFi server be comparable to the so-far recommended Rasberry Wifi server using B4J?
Would the recently added ESP32 features be supported by B4R?

barx

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't get it... You don't need a "server" lib in order for the ESP to serve an html page, nor to accept/retrieve data from a browser entry...

There are already examples on how to achieve it, like remote config...

I'm not saysing it can't be done without Mr Cable, just meaning to have something made to make it easier. Getting the parsinig spot on isn't particularly easy for someone like me. I am making some progress, but to have a re-usable code lib/module/class would be real nice.

Just saying ;)

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am making some progress, but to have a re-usable code lib/module/class would be real nice.

Just saying ;)

So, all you have to do is, well in a code block, call for help on the forum, and eventually, you'll have a webserver code module in no time!