• Total voters

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

barx

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have certainly looked for an answer to an issue, only to find I answered the same issue for someone else in the past. Strange feeling isn't it....

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's good that you have something to return to.
:)

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Lol. I see now on the votes that @Erel voted for: "yes, it happens a lot" :D:D:D
That's a bug in the Matrix that will be fixed in next Erel's version, we are working on it. He is multithreaded but fails to put a lock on some tasks: so from time to time he finds himself writing the same tutorial. When this happens, they say 'hello' to each other, and the last one to click on the other's 'Like' button kindly leaves the thread.
It is also said that from time to time, instead of deciding who will leave, they decide to take a rest and go for some beers .:D

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That's a bug in the Matrix that will be fixed in next Erel's version, we are working on it. He is multithreaded but fails to put a lock on some tasks: so from time to time he finds himself writing the same tutorial. When this happens, they say 'hello' to each other, and the last one to click on the other's 'Like' button kindly leaves the thread.
It is also said that from time to time, instead of deciding who will leave, they decide to take a rest and go for some beers .:D

Well so now I'm calm :)