New York - Long Island Mobile Group

B4AinNY

Licensed User
I've started a Meetup group / club which I think would be of interest to B4X developers in the New York area, and hopefully help us form a local community

You can read about this here:
www.meetup.com/Long-Island-Mobile-App-Developers-and-Marketers/

The idea is to have a forum for a mixed audience - Developers, Entrepreneurs, Marketers, and anyone else interested in the mobile arena, where we can network, learn, educate each other and enjoy guest speakers, find new business opportunities, and just have fun.

We've got 153 members so far with 16 people so far planning on attending our first event ( Sept 27th ) - an organizational meeting.

I myself have been working part time with B4A about a year, and I love it - Thank you Erel.
Anyone else working with B4A, B4I, .. Please come and join us.

I would especially love to have someone come and make a presentation on B4A and B4i sometime in the coming months. This would be a great opportunity to spread the word and increase use of B4A / B4I. If I can't get another speaker I may have to present myself, but I would much rather find a better qualified speaker with more mobile experience than myself.

Please please contact me if you feel you would like to present.

Please also contact me if you have presentations ideas you would like to share.

- Jeff Bennett
B4AinNY

=====================================

DaniDPX

Licensed User
I wish i could attend this event, hopefully next time since am too far from NY. In the meantime, the rest of all B4X community need to follow such trend to spread What's possible! with it.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
attending our first event ( Sept 27th )

2017 ???

wow, did you know that we have people from all over the world in this forum?
you cannot announce a meeting 1 day before it happens o_O

how can we get to it in such a short time.

i think it should be announced at least 1 month before the event happens.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
wow, did you know that we have people from all over the world in this forum?
you cannot announce a meeting 1 day before it happens o_O

how can we get to it in such a short time.
I believe that Jeff is inviting here for a future event.

will @Erel also come to this meeting?
There is nothing bad with a good cup of tea...

I would be happy to join if I travel to the US. For now, nothing is planned.

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've started a Meetup group / club which I think would be of interest to B4X developers in the New York area, and hopefully help us form a local community

You can read about this here:
www.meetup.com/Long-Island-Mobile-App-Developers-and-Marketers/

The idea is to have a forum for a mixed audience - Developers, Entrepreneurs, Marketers, and anyone else interested in the mobile arena, where we can network, learn, educate each other and enjoy guest speakers, find new business opportunities, and just have fun.

We've got 153 members so far with 16 people so far planning on attending our first event ( Sept 27th ) - an organizational meeting.

I myself have been working part time with B4A about a year, and I love it - Thank you Erel.
Anyone else working with B4A, B4I, .. Please come and join us.

I would especially love to have someone come and make a presentation on B4A and B4i sometime in the coming months. This would be a great opportunity to spread the word and increase use of B4A / B4I. If I can't get another speaker I may have to present myself, but I would much rather find a better qualified speaker with more mobile experience than myself.

Please please contact me if you feel you would like to present.

Please also contact me if you have presentations ideas you would like to share.

- Jeff Bennett
B4AinNY

=====================================

Jeff hope it goes well for you :)

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have no passaport =(
I really wanted to be present