Bug? Problem in preview designer

wizard699

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi.
I've a problem in version 7.30.
The preview mode doesn't show the actions reported in the script variant (button position, etc.).
There is some bug?

Update: no .... all seems ok

wizard699

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi.
I've a problem in version 7.30.
The preview mode doesn't show the actions reported in the script variant (button position, etc.).
There is some bug?

Update: no .... all seems ok

New update .... Erel ... seems that using in layout an object (example ImageView) with script ImageView.HorizontalCenter or VerticalCenter .... preview doesn't work!

wizard699

Licensed User
Longtime User
New update .... Erel ... seems that using in layout an object (example ImageView) with script ImageView.HorizontalCenter or VerticalCenter .... preview doesn't work!

The strange this is that .... sometime doesn't work. But in most case there aren't problem. I'm check what's the condition that create this strange situation.

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User

Have you equated them to 50%x or 50%y depending on vertical or horizontal alignment? Post your sample code. Here is how it should be in the designer. If it doesn't preview, click run in the designer

B4X:
'All variants script
AutoScaleAll

ImageView1.HorizontalCenter = 50%x
ImageView1.VerticalCenter = 50%y