Share My Creation Hey!

Hi to all!
I am honored to present my latest application, developed entirely with b4a: Hey!
Hey! is the APP that allows you to set up new types of notifications (named Hey!) in a new and funny way!
You can receive a Hey! personalized when you leave a place, when you connect to a specific wi-fi network, when you get in the car ... and this is only the beginning!

At the moment Hey is in beta, and you can find it on this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hey.bubblebrain

I would like to thank all the community, which has always supported me. We are fantastic

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 4,335

inakigarm

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi to all!
I am honored to present my latest application, developed entirely with b4a: Hey!
Hey! is the APP that allows you to set up new types of notifications (named Hey!) in a new and funny way!
You can receive a Hey! personalized when you leave a place, when you connect to a specific wi-fi network, when you get in the car ... and this is only the beginning!

At the moment Hey is in beta, and you can find it on this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hey.bubblebrain

I would like to thank all the community, which has always supported me. We are fantastic

Trying to test your app, Play Store warns that 'this item is not avalaible on your country' (I'm from Spain)... ;-(

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I tryied to get your attentions, just in case you did forget about the app...:)
Important is the way you feel regarding the finish of your product ....
I am a guy that keeps publishing my ideas and I do not have patience to fine the product from initial release...

Bucky108

Licensed User
Longtime User
Couldn't run the app after the startup screens. Constantly crashed on Google Pixel 2 XL with Ore0 8.1

sz4t4n

Licensed User
Longtime User
When I try to set new geo tag app crash. Android 8 Mi5. Bug report in attached file.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-20-13-33-30-026_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-20-13-33-30-026_com.miui.bugreport.png
    279.9 KB · Views: 210
Last edited: