InputList Event & Add Menu Item

margret

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello All,

I have looked around and have not found anything that tells me what I am looking for. I want to know(I think I already do), if the Click Event is the only event in an InputList. I was hoping for a Long_Click too, etc??

Also, is there any way to remove, in the same app, a menu item once it has been added? There is only one part in my app that I want the option to show on the system's menu and at no other time. I don't want to turn off the system's menu though, because I have other entries that need to be there at all times.

Thanks,

Margret

admac231

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes the click event is the only event for an inputlist. Would you be able to use a listview instead?

There is no way to modify the menu unfortunately. One suggestion (Erels, I think) is to create a custom menu panel and catch when the Menu button is clicked and show that instead.

Upvote 0

margret

Licensed User
Longtime User
InputList ??

Yes the click event is the only event for an inputlist. Would you be able to use a listview instead?

There is no way to modify the menu unfortunately. One suggestion (Erels, I think) is to create a custom menu panel and catch when the Menu button is clicked and show that instead.

Thanks. I thought that would be the answer. But, you don't know unless you ask. I'll look into the ListView!

Thanks,

Margret

Upvote 0