Europeans are colored people.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sometimes one needs to state the obvious.. Especially when wrong concepts become common.
They have gold hair, blue eyes and white skin.. Remember white combines all color spectrum
While black is simply the absence of any color.

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've been meaning to ask... are you seeing a therapist, or is this forum your therapy session??? :) (joke)

My favourite quotes about coloured people and white people come from the Samual L Jackson interview about race when he says the best way of dealing with Racism is not to draw attention to race at all, so don't have black history month, just have history, don't call him a black man, call him Mr. Freeman and he won't call you a white guy, he'll just call you Mr <surname>.

Yes, there are differences between races that have medical affects such as resistance or proneness to diseases, but other than that it's just a colour.

For me, the most worrying different between races is the links to different religious beliefs, but that's not a topic to discuss here.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I've been meaning to ask... are you seeing a therapist, or is this forum your therapy session??? :) (joke)

Neither nor.. I am just practicing critical thinking. Related to logic which is part of programming.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is it possible that one can talk absolutely abstract and flat? And others can read him with abstract and absolute neutrality?
I doubt these days.. Hard to do so without linking and tying things to things, and peal and stick pre-printed labels.
Neutrality is as scarce as yellow sulphur.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just wait a few more decades...
The "black" skin is a mutation in order to best adapt to the strong sun on the southern tropics... The "white" skin is also a mutation, inversely related to the same problem in the northern tropics.
In between we find tanned people...
So, with the global warming and the melting of the ice caps, soon we will be living either underwater or underground, and we will ALL adapt an take a different color, maybe even become electroluminescent like some deep sea creatures!

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
One thing I like in Ilan's game projects is that, he doesn't use external libraries.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
One thing I like in Ilan's game projects is that, he doesn't use external libraries.

I do use external libraries for my games like ispritekit, box2d, libgdx and sge.

You may find some source code from me that does not use any special lib but thats just for the forum but games i publish do use external libs. In my opinion there is no need to invent the wheel so if people already did a great job with thos libs why shouldnot i use them ??!!

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I do use external libraries for my games like ispritekit, box2d, libgdx and sge.

You may find some source code from me that does not use any special lib but thats just for the forum but games i publish do use external libs. In my opinion there is no need to invent the wheel so if people already did a great job with thos libs why shouldnot i use them ??!!

Yes exactly I mean that.. the ones published here (or most of them)

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hmm .... wrong thread?

Nope!
If someone read about describing colors of skin in the context of physics (opto) and change the subject to external context of
socio ethic, race..etc.. then they are using external libs.
Rest assured my friends, I don't write something that's off-point in any means.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Today you can not know the color of people's skin: they are all tattooed from head to toe!

upload_2018-6-21_19-8-52.png

:D

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Exactly, since your thread title, according to your logic, which I will not dispute, has nothing to do with skin color, I can therefore stretch it to the LGBT since they have a multi-coloured flag

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I can therefore stretch it to the LGBT since they have a multi-coloured flag

Please start a new thread for this topic!

You can discuss other objects' colors within the logic of this thread only if people misdescribed its color. e.g if you think the red color (any degree) of the German flag is in fact green but people wrongly call it red, then this is within the subject of this thread.
I don't think the colors of lgbt flag have different perceptions among different people so it's off topic.

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think my brain just melted. Don't ask me what color it is, since it just melted (including visual cortex). Hm, how am I typing this?

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
They have gold hair, blue eyes and white skin..
Are you talking about the same Europe where I and other several forum members live? :D
Technically speaking, we could say that the average (if the average, when there is so much diversity, is a meaningful indicator...) european skin is orange-tuned, turning dangerously into pink-red, specially for the tourists coming to the spanish beach in summer.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This thread is getting deviated from what's intended for. I tried to straighten it but couldn't.. So I am out.