Cassino Card Game ($200 max budget)

Selborn

I'm looking for someone who can develop a card game called Cassino... I need the South African version... Budget is $400 maximum... Only interested developers can apply... For further information reply to this thread

I've increased the budget from $200 to $400

Thanks

Last edited:

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It should also be noted that the level of revenue share (if available) should match the risk of the project.

Given the very limited information given, I'd say it's a high risk project, which would mean large share of the revenue.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I was about to take this generous offer seriously. I was thinking of develop this game as multiplayer online card game for him.

Then, I do not know why, I decided that it is preferable, for that amount, to offer him this small image of Cassino (Italy):

upload_2018-7-20_13-7-55.png

For that amount this is the maximum he can get, I think.

Seriously: a programmer for $200 does not even begin a minimum analysis of a project.

If you call a plumber to have him change two water faucets, he will take about an hour and a half and he will want that amount!

Last edited:

Descartex

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you call a plumber to have him change two water faucets, he will take about an hour and a half and he will want that amount!
We all probably missed when we choosen this occupation... ;) Money is in another jobs...

Descartex

Licensed User
Longtime User
You can change; I do not think it's difficult to learn how to change a water tap :)
Are you trying to discard competency? ;)
If you knew my hand-making ability...
And... Your time is over, please insert coin to release more time...