iOS Question SecKeychainDelete: The specified keychain could not be found.

ozok

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I am using local builder with Build Server v5.3, macOS 10.14.2, Xcode 10.1 and B4l v5.30. I have created certificate and provisioning files as shown in the video. Calling "Build B4i-Bridge App" fails with the following output:

B4X:
B4i Version: 5.30
Parsing code.    (0.00s)
Building folders structure.    (0.06s)
Compiling code.    (0.00s)
Building designer app.    (0.02s)
Building Xcode project    (0.20s)
Sending data to remote compiler.    Error
Error: security: SecKeychainDelete: The specified keychain could not be found.

Out: Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = armv7 arm64
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution: myname (V8Z9QZB683)
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/username/Desktop/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
    OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
    PRODUCT_NAME = B4i-Bridge
    PROVISIONING_PROFILE = someguid

Thanks.

ozok

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
As Erel suggested, I requested a temporary hosted builder account and it works fine and I can compile my code.

But I have noticed something strange. While I was trying to solve the problem using my mac, a project in xcode was open. The general tab under project settings was selected and just as I tried to build b4i-bridge app on my mac, a button titled "Revoke" appeared under certificate selection with a text above it saying the following:

B4X:
Revoke certificate Your account already has a signing certificate for this machine but it is not present in your keychain. To create a new one, you must first revoke the existing certificate.

After that I couldn't compile the Xcode project either. In the end I had to remove all my certificates, etc and re-create them to get Xcode to work.

Upvote 0