MaterialDateTimePicker

rleiman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 08.18.10.png
Hi Don,

I get this error when compiling V1.7 with your example.

Thanks.

rleiman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Looks like the problem might be with the library manager. I noticed some strange entries in it with "._" at the beginning of names of library files I deleted from my additional libraries folder.

I need to find out how to delete those entries but don't know how to do it in the library manager.

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Looks like the problem might be with the library manager. I noticed some strange entries in it with "._" at the beginning of names of library files I deleted from my additional libraries folder.

No that's not the problem, you have to add the following line to your main Activity.

B4X:
#AdditionalJar: com.android.support:design

rleiman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Peter,

I noticed you're in the UK. Back in 1990 I lived in Egham for several years. I did Clipper programming back then for a company that wrote software for local authorities.

SamuelP

Licensed User
setStartTime Is not working for me.

I want the TimePickerDialog to show up with a certain time.

B4X:
    Private time As TimePickerDialog

Sub Eingabe_Click
    time.setStartTime(16,30)
    time.Show(Null)
End Sub

Glen Ponder

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Don, I'm using your library on a OnePlus A3003 (Android 8.0.0), and have tested it on two other Android devices and it appears the vibrate option is not being applied. There is no vibrate when selecting a date or time even when the vibrate method is called passing in True. Can you please help? Many thanks

Aries Abedes

Licensed User
How to use this if I want to set or select a date range. I'm trying to use two datepickerdialog. I'am having trouble with the method onDateSet.

Thank you. :)

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You should not use the library anymore.
I do not have the source anymore.

I suggest to use the X4X Datepicker instead.

Additionally you NEVER should post to existing threads. Instead you should create a new thread for any Question you have.

julucate

corrected error I hope it works for you and it works for me

Attachments

• libray.rar
    495.6 KB · Views: 168
  • MaterialDateTimePickerEx.rar
    9 KB · Views: 172