iOS Question Getting "Push" error on Review

chuck3e

Licensed User
Longtime User
Based on the error message I need to do something but I don't know what.
I got one reply in the Android forum that said it could be ignored but I'd like to know why Apple thinks it's registered.
I'm getting the following error when I submit for Apple review.
Looking at the libraries I have checked I see:
B4xPages
BCTextEngine
iCore
Would any of these be adding code that would register push notifications?

I don't have any code in the app that would be registering push notifications. I don't do anything outside of the app.
I do use GetDeviceLayoutValues. Does that cause registering push?

This is in my code but commented out as you see. However, I know it can be executed by ctrl/click. Can this cause this error?
'Ctrl + click to export as zip: ide://run?File=%B4X%\Zipper.jar&Args=Project.zip
'OTA: ide://run?file=C:\Users\H\Documents\B4J\B4i_OTA\Objects\OTA.jar
'OTA: ide://run?file=C:\Fish\OTA_Deployer.jar

ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the 'aps-environment' entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the 'aps-environment' entitlement. Xcode does not automatically copy the aps-environment entitlement from provisioning profiles at build time. This behavior is intentional. To use this entitlement, either enable Push Notifications in the project editor's Capabilities pane, or manually add the entitlement to your entitlements file. For more information, see https://developer.apple.com/library...s.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40008194-CH6-SW1.

Andrew (Digitwell)

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is perfectly normal.

Upvote 0