iOS Question App uploading

Kadandale Ganapathy Bhat

Licensed User
dear all
I am using B4x hosted builder to upload the package appstore.
when I uploaded my app Ápp Connect people send a mail to correct issue.

Dear Developer,
We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "Udupi Pachanga" 1.1.1 (1.1.1). Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:
ITMS-90901: Missing full-screen support for the latest iPad mini display. The “Udupi Panchanga.app” bundle includes UIRequiresFullScreen=YES in the Info.plist or supports only a subset of UISupportedInterfaceOrientations, and is built with the 14.5 SDK. To take advantage of the full screen size, recompile with Xcode 13 and the SDK for iPadOS 15 or later.
ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the 'aps-environment' entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the 'aps-environment' entitlement. Xcode does not automatically copy the aps-environment entitlement from provisioning profiles at build time. This behavior is intentional. To use this entitlement, either enable Push Notifications in the project editor's Capabilities pane, or manually add the entitlement to your entitlements file. For more information, see https://developer.apple.com/library...s.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40008194-CH6-SW1.
After you’ve corrected the issues, you can upload a new binary to App Store Connect.
Best regards,
The App Store Team​

I am unable to findout the issue and how can i recitfy this problem
please guide me
Thank you

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User

Upvote 0

Kadandale Ganapathy Bhat

Licensed User

I told about another issue-
How to handle this issue
Thank you

ITMS-90901: Missing full-screen support for the latest iPad mini display. The “Udupi Panchanga.app” bundle includes UIRequiresFullScreen=YES in the Info.plist or supports only a subset of UISupportedInterfaceOrientations, and is built with the 14.5 SDK. To take advantage of the full screen size, recompile with Xcode 13 and the SDK for iPadOS 15 or later.

Upvote 0