Today I was working normally, until I started to receive this message:
I configured the following: Tools> IDE Options> Configure Process Timeout and the problem persists, now I can't compile the B4i Bridge app either.
B4I Bridge App Terminates at Launch
1. I followed the video tutorial
2. Created a Wild app ID com.appname.*
3. Double checked the UDID for the 2 devices I am using for testing
4. Created provision profiles as in the tutorial
5. Trust certificate installed and enabled...
I have an iPhone with Bridge installed, all works fine. but this iPhone doesn't have a sim card. So I can't test my app how it works without w-fi. I have another iPhone with a sim card so my question is - can I install bridge on 2 phones like I do in B4A?
Both phones are on the UDID...