Android Tutorial ðŸ’¡ [B4X] [XUI] [B4XPages] B4A 'Erel Says' hand, eye memory game - Newer developers

Hello to you all,
I decided to recreate this simple but effective game example, the game is based on the B4XPages library. The game is designed for hand, eye and memory coordination, so I called it 'Erel Says' ;)

I've tried to make the code as simple as possible to follow for new to B4X developers. The code in B4XMainPage and B4XGame is cross platform and works with B4A, B4i and also B4J, I've added comments where feasible to do so. The code for the B4XSound module is also cross platform and can be found on the forum, I've added a link to the Erel's post to the code in the module.

I've only used the standard B4X views for this tutorial. There's nothing complicated about this game, you can read the code and try to learn from it.

>>> CLICK HERE <<< to download the B4XPages source code.

B4i and B4J projects

Libraries needed:
1614292494684.png

Android screenshots below:

Main screen

Main.png

Game screen
Game.png

Enjoy...

Last edited:

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
THANKS Mr Simpson - maybe now I can get to grips with B4XPages conceptually and functionally.

once again, making great contributions, to our struggling artists... . . . ..... . . . ..... . . .

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
maybe now I can get to grips with B4XPages conceptually and functionally.
Well that's the plan. Hopefully developers like yourself will get to see my completed B4XPages tutorial projects with plenty of code comments, then they can start to successfully use B4XPages to create their own cross platform projects with ease.

making great contributions, to our struggling artists... . . . ..... . . . ..... . . .
I wouldn't go that far.
I only do this because I want both new to B4X developers and current B4X developers with lesser development skills to see just how simple it can be to use the B4X suite of development tools to create relatively simple apps with ease.