1000 (and rising) thanks

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is my 1000th post here!!! :):):) A lot to write yet, and I hope that most of them will be useful for someone, but a nice step. My respect to absolutely all contributors, there are near half a million posts (495.4xx) already!!!

As some of you may have seen, I have been much more active here lately, mainly due to my lib wrapper, which was not only a challenge, but is also allowing me to explore new business areas mixing two things that I really enjoy (imaging and B4X)... slowly turning dreams into reality. So a big Thank You!! to @Erel for B4X, and to all of you for making this forum a real living thing which makes developing so much easier...

Some marketing for B4X as a present ;)

Last edited:

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I was seriously tempted to wait for (in a resumable sub) them to grow and get the "double figure" :D

It is said that if one achieves the exact "1000+1000", will be invited by Erel to his headquarters to test his new creation B4eer (which indeed uses fuzzy logic after some compilations)

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
"Fuzzy logic" now that brings back old memories!
Yesss!! I stumbled into in near 25 years ago, for my engineering career project, but at the end I didn't have to use any of it and 'redirected' the work towards other directions
I have no idea of its current uses (is it still alive, integrated into other branches as AI?), but I always liked the "fuzzy" word comparing it to how one can think after some beers :D

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Exactly... It was hard for me at the time to get my head around the idea of more than 1/0 digital states... I guess it's still used at some very low level with very high precision circuits...