Android Question Problem with firebase and admob

marco_2063

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I inserted as indicated by (I hope) Erel's tutorial, but I have a strange problem ...
I work with ver. 8.5, I inserted a banner and an interstitial, if I install on the device from the PC via the bridge everything works perfectly (the banner interstitial and the banner inside the app appear perfectly). If I load the app on google play the app continues to work well but the advertisements do not appear. From the log I see that it can not load the ad .... (from my phone)
Where did I get lost? From the console of firebase I see that there is interaction with users, so I think they display advertisements ... mah
I do not know if I gave all the necessary info ...
The strange thing is that on android 5.0.1 (samsung S4) it works and the advertisements are seen ..
Instead on S5 Neo android 6.0.1 you do not see the advertisement!
who can help me?
Thanks

Marco

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Without seeing your code it's hard to say but if you are seeing test ads (using Ad ID ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/6300978111 for banners & ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/1033173712 for interstitials) then your implementation is correct.

If you are seeing ads on some devices & not others, it's probably just that ads aren't available for those demographics / regions at the time you request them.

- Colin.

Upvote 0