Android Question CAMEX2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In the CamEx2 example, the photograph taken, is not stored in the device?
no. you get the bytes of the picture taken. You can do with it what you want. Save it on the device if you want/need to.
Search the forum on how to save bytes to a file.

Upvote 0

JAVIERGARCIA

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good Morning. Erel, please, could you indicate how to save that photograph that is generated, directly in some folder of the device in Cam2Ex /Camera2?. I do not find the way. Thank you

Upvote 0

JAVIERGARCIA

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

JAVIERGARCIA

Licensed User
Longtime User

No me sale de ningún modo José.
Escribí en general, por que me sabe muy mal molestaros.
He mirado/probado, etc, todas vuestras recomendaciones, pero no salgo de ningún modo.

Lo que no termino de entender, como una misma rutina (la anterior librería); funciona en unos móviles y en otros no.
Probada la Camex2 con modificaciones, tampoco. Seguro que es una tontería. La programación es así, pero en este caso no veo el modo.

Gracias Jose
//

I do not leave Jose in any way.
I wrote in general, because I know very badly to bother you.
I have looked / tested, etc, all your recommendations, but I do not leave in any way.

What I do not finish to understand, like a same routine (the previous bookstore); it works on some phones and on others it does not.
Camex2 tested with modifications, either. Surely it is nonsense. The programming is like that, but in this case I do not see the mode.

Thanks Jose

Upvote 0

JAVIERGARCIA

Licensed User
Longtime User
You should start a new thread for any question you have.
So that after someone tells me that there are many examples in the forum ?.
Go to them, try asking and the system tells me that the thread is closed for very old (one month)?
It does not matter.
Yesterday I renewed the license, paying 75 euros.
I do not know what will be useful.
There are people who have very little time for these things, although they are passionate or need them for some reason.
And nobody is asking for favors, because they can be paid without problems.
Only efficiency is requested and depending on betting on a certain language.
I never said to ask for things for free. Is not my style.

Upvote 0

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Javier:
What Erel means is that you should search examples in the forum, and if you have any problem testing them, start a new thread with the specific problem you're having.
Go to them, try asking and the system tells me that the thread is closed for very old (one month)?
Don't post in the same old thread, but create a new one, because it's a new problem from a new person and it could be helpful to another one. You can reference the post you're testing pasting the link.

Two days ago, I had a problem with jRDC2, all day long OliverA was helping me to find the error, and, after all, the same problem was posted in an old post. Probably if a new one thread with the right subject was created, I'd find the answer by myself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JAVIERGARCIA

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Javier:
What Erel means is that you should search examples in the forum, and if you have any problem testing them, start a new thread with the specific problem you're having.

Gracias de nuevo.
(hay que hacer unas tapitas de bacalao en algún sitio Jose, ya pago yo).
Vale;
Vuelvo a empezar desde cero con toda la doc que tengo, y en un nuevo hilo.
(Lo haré mañana, que hoy me es imposible).
Saludos

Thanks again.
(You have to make some codfish tapas somewhere Jose, I already pay).
Voucher;
I start again from scratch with all the doc I have, and in a new thread.
(I'll do it tomorrow, which today is impossible for me).
regards

Upvote 0

drgottjr

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
el indice no es optimo. hay ciertos a quienes les gusta criticar a modo de "ayudar".
los enlaces sugeridos, no hay manera de saber como formular la busqueda idonea.
(por poco, has de saber de antemano y con absoluta precision el titulo del enlace. vamos.)
y cuando, por completa casualidad, encuentras un hilo por sequir, te das cuenta de que
ya es caduco. pero, a pesar de todo esto, hay que proseguir en la demanda. no hay
plataforma como esta. vale los duros que has pagado. empieza por seguir el foro espanol.
creo que alli encontraras una mano

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.