Android Question B4A installation

Paolo M. Ruscitti

Licensed User
Hi, my name is Paolo and I'm new to the forum. I have purchased a B4A license a few days ago, but I cannot configure the paths. I tried to search the forum and on the net, but I couldn't find an answer. I apologize if my research has not been thoroughly investigated.

I open the Tools-> Configure Path window and choose the path for javac.exe (I unpacked the OpenJDK 11 + OpenJFX 11 package in c:\java), all ok, but when I click on the Open SDK Manager button, no window opens. Also in c:\android I only have the "tools" folder previously unpacked, nothing that C:\Android\platforms\android-28\android.jar

I also watched the video, but it does not match what is shown on the internet page, since we only talk about Oracle JDK.

Can you help me?

Thank you.

Paolo M. Ruscitti

Licensed User
Thank you Erel.

I have version 9.0, the one I downloaded from the link provided after registering the license. And I also downloaded java SDK from the link you indicated to me. I followed what is reported on the internet pages, but when I click on the "Open SDK Manager" button, no window opens.

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is a follow up question to this very thread to make it clear:
If I install B4A version 9.01 and unzip OpenJDK 11 + OpenJFX 11 package in c:\java, would the new config path from now on need to point to:
C:\java\jdk-11.0.1\bin\javac.exe
Instead of:
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_131\bin\javac.exe

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0