Games [BANanoCreateJS] ColorDrop - a HTML5 CreateJS based game

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi

For a while I have been exploring HTML5 game development using the CreateJS Library. Whilst the lib itself it still under development, I'm excited having to be able to create my first game ever. As basic as it is. :rolleyes:

Color Drop is a simple color-matching game where the player must drop each game piece in the correct slot by matching their colors.
  • Four square slots are displayed on the top of the screen.
  • Four blocks are randomly placed on the bottom of the screen, each with a color that matches a slot at the top of the screen.
  • The player must drag each block into its corresponding slot, which is accomplished by matching their colors.
  • If a player drops it in the wrong slot, the block will animate back to where it was grabbed.
  • If a player drops it in the correct slot, it should animate to snap in place of the slot.
  • Once the player fills all four slots, alert the user that they have won the game.
ColorDrop.gif

Related

PS: This of course is based on a book example.

amidgeha

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi

For a while I have been exploring HTML5 game development using the CreateJS Library. Whilst the lib itself it still under development, I'm excited having to be able to create my first game ever. As basic as it is. :rolleyes:

Color Drop is a simple color-matching game where the player must drop each game piece in the correct slot by matching their colors.
  • Four square slots are displayed on the top of the screen.
  • Four blocks are randomly placed on the bottom of the screen, each with a color that matches a slot at the top of the screen.
  • The player must drag each block into its corresponding slot, which is accomplished by matching their colors.
  • If a player drops it in the wrong slot, the block will animate back to where it was grabbed.
  • If a player drops it in the correct slot, it should animate to snap in place of the slot.
  • Once the player fills all four slots, alert the user that they have won the game.
View attachment 81540

Related

PS: This of course is based on a book example.
I think it can be ported to B4A using webview and webviewextras. I have done it with different javascript library "P5.js" as long as you don't use WEBGL
Hope I have your code to test.