Should I put my app in Share your creations?

nachoap10

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi!

I've finished my first Android application, a program to connect off-line with all my ebooks.

My application uses data from other application I'm working to from a long, Lipapa, and shows covers and data relative to all my ebook collection (about 10.000 books).

My question is: should I publish it in App section in this page? All comments are in Spanish, and code may be a little (or a lot) dirty, because I was learning B4A while I was programming.

Still more, it only works if you have the database generated by lipapa for PC, and you need the covers.

If you see interesting I share application and code, I could prepare a few books, covers and data in order to show how it works.

At the moment, I work with ScrollView to show data, I show 100 records each time, you can navigate, sort or filter data and, if you have the fb2 book, you can open it simply pressing over the cover.

attachment.php

Best regards, and thanks for your help (Erel)

Attachments

• Lipapa1.jpg
    Lipapa1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:

nachoap10

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, I'm going to make some changes in my application and I'll publish the code when I finished the v.2 (in two or three weeks). Please be patient. I've got only a little free time, and lots of projects I want to create in it :sign0060:

Best regards!

Upvote 0