iOS Question Build error with iCustomDialog

mcGeorge

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I build an application with my local build-server (Version 5.8) and B4I (Version 6.0) and it works great. After I added the iCustomDialog library it crashed while the build process:

B4X:
B4i Version: 6.00
Parsing code.    (0.00s)
Building folders structure.    (0.02s)
Compiling code.    (0.00s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.00s)
Compiling debugger engine code.    (0.00s)
Building Xcode project    (0.19s)
Sending data to remote compiler.    Error
Error: security: SecKeychainDelete: The specified keychain could not be found.

Out: Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = arm64
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution: mcGeorge (***********)
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Applications/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
    OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
    PRODUCT_NAME = B4i Example
    PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 62e40c6f-***************

note: Using new build system
note: Planning build
note: Constructing build description

In file included from /Applications/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m:2:
/Applications/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.h:6:9: fatal error: 'iCustomDialog.h' file not found
#import "iCustomDialog.h"
        ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.

error: Build input file cannot be found: '/Applications/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/LS_2.m' (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

The following build commands failed:
    CompileC /Applications/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_frmkunde.o /Applications/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_frmkunde.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    CompileC /Applications/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_main.o /Applications/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    CompileC /Applications/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_db.o /Applications/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_db.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    CompileC /Applications/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/LS_2.o /Applications/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/LS_2.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(4 failures)

BTW, if I use the hosted builder it will work, upon that I assume the problem is my local builder. But how can I find the reason or fix that problem?

Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member 103

here is the mistake: file hot found
In file included from /Applications/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m:2:
/Applications/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.h:6:9: fatal error: 'iCustomDialog.h' file not found
#import "iCustomDialog.h"
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upvote 0

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Why don't you use b4xdialog with custom layout?

Upvote 0

mcGeorge

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the tip with B4XDialog, I think that is, of course, a better way but...

It had nothing to do with my problem. It is like you has a problem with your car, a Mercedes and the dealer tell you: Why are you not driving a VW?
This is only a side remark because I was able to solve my problem by myself. I removed Xcode and the mac-builder and deleted all related subfolders, rebooted my mac mini and installed everything again and it works. I also disabled the automatic update function, maybe that was the reason? No idea, but it works now.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
It had nothing to do with my problem.
Not exactly correct. It was clear that there was some configuration problem. Instead of wasting your time fixing it we suggested a better solution. Why spend time fixing an issue related to an old library when you should switch to the new library anyway?

Upvote 0