Wish [SOLVED] Weird message received when port com is busy

Laurent95

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I have an issue with an ESP Mini D1, that one return always exception 0. No matter i will return the faulting card.
The problem is the message received in French language, but i tested to change language, English, Italian, the returned string stay the same and in French, see screenshots :
In French : portcomnoaccess.png, Italian : italianversion.png italian.png
I don't know why the message is related to an invalid folder name, and why it is in Fench ?
But that had make me search for a while, before i open a terminal and see that was the card who reset in loop.

If that can be fixed, thanks

Edit: path are configured and good, the card even don't connect to the Wifi, 1st instruction with a log. B4R is in v2.80

Last edited:

Laurent95

Licensed User
Longtime User
This error message comes from .Net Framework so it is localized and unrelated to the IDE localization setting.
Ok, but why something about an invalid folder name ?

Laurent95

Licensed User
Longtime User
Enable IDE logs and see whether there is more information there: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/posts/50478/

Ok, the other card did the same error tonight, but not reset in loop this one isn't faulty.
So, here a screenshot under B4R, even the code compiled good no start, no "Appstart" message. But when i opened the log i saw connexion fails don't know why though ? See on Arduino's monitor 2nd picture that works :
Same_error_but_log.png
Here a screenshot under the Arduino serial monitor, after a simple reset card works and data are all presents :
Work_on_Arduino_serial_monitor.png
And the card setup, in case that can help too :
card_setup.png

Attached the log, for me it's Chinese :eek:.
I don't understand why the weird numbers like port Com, i have only 2, Com6 an ESP01 who stay plugged on a FTDI, and Com4 the MiniD1.

Hope you can find something interesting inside all.

Note: Code isn't finish and contain yet some personal data, so if you want it tell me, i'll send you the project by PM.

Regards

Attachments

• log.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:

Laurent95

Licensed User
Longtime User