Android Question error al implementar GPS

Jhohann Fabian Salazar L

Licensed User
when I compile the project, I get these errors and I have no idea what it is:

c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\coordinatorlayout\coordinatorlayout\1.0.0\unpacked-coordinatorlayout-1.0.0\res\values\values.xml:28: error: Attribute "layout_anchorGravity" already defined with incompatible format.
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\coordinatorlayout\28.0.0\unpacked-coordinatorlayout-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:30: Original attribute defined here.
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\coordinatorlayout\coordinatorlayout\1.0.0\unpacked-coordinatorlayout-1.0.0\res\values\values.xml:67: error: Attribute "layout_insetEdge" already defined with incompatible format.
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\coordinatorlayout\28.0.0\unpacked-coordinatorlayout-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:67: Original attribute defined here.
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\coordinatorlayout\coordinatorlayout\1.0.0\unpacked-coordinatorlayout-1.0.0\res\values\values.xml:84: error: Attribute "layout_dodgeInsetEdges" already defined with incompatible format.
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\coordinatorlayout\28.0.0\unpacked-coordinatorlayout-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:86: Original attribute defined here.
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\core\core\1.0.2\unpacked-core-1.0.2\res\values\values.xml:36: error: Attribute "fontProviderFetchStrategy" already defined with incompatible format.
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:42: Original attribute defined here.
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\core\core\1.0.2\unpacked-core-1.0.2\res\values\values.xml:51: error: Attribute "fontProviderFetchTimeout" already defined with incompatible format.
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:54: Original attribute defined here.
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\core\core\1.0.2\unpacked-core-1.0.2\res\values\values.xml:61: error: Attribute "fontStyle" already defined with incompatible format.
c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\com\android\support\support-compat\28.0.0\unpacked-support-compat-28.0.0\res\values\values.xml:62: Original attribute defined here.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
which version of b4a are you using?

Did you jetified all libraries?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hamied Abou Hulaikah

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was facing your problem; You'll got a lot of problems misguide you.
1- make sure that your additional libraries is not the b4a libraries folder (make another folder in c:\ root directly is better not inside programs folder, then from tools > configure paths > set/select it in additional libraries field)
2- as mr @DonManfred said you should select from b4a menu > tools > jetifier(androidX) > click refresh button then click jetify button

Upvote 0