Android Question Problem with package

Mbm

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have an application working fine, but today I was doing some changes and I´m getting this error:

B4A line: 354
GoogleMapsExtras1.SetInfoWindowAdapter(gmap, Inf
javac 1.8.0_91
src\com\mbm\distromel\incidencias\activitycontainersmap.java:570: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
_googlemapsextras1.SetInfoWindowAdapter((com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap)(mostCurrent._gmap.getObject()),(com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.InfoWindowAdapter)(_infowindowadapter1.getObject()));

I don´t know how to solve it.

Mbm

Licensed User
Longtime User
No, I can´t compile it:

B4X:
B4A Versión: 9.50
Java Versión: 8
Parseando código.    (0.00s)
Building folders structure.    (0.08s)
Compilando código.    (0.03s)
Compilado códigos de diseños.    (0.03s)
Organizando librerías.    (0.00s)
    (Android Support Library)
Generando el fichero R.    Error
AndroidManifest.xml:28: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'value' with value '@integer/google_play_services_version').

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Mbm

Licensed User
Longtime User
If I comment this line I can compile the example:

B4X:
CreateResourceFromFile(Macro, FirebaseAnalytics.GooglePlayBase)

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you have a FirebaseAnalytics.jar and xml in your additional library folder? If so, remove it. It should be only inside the inernal library folder as it is a internal library.
Version should be 1.11 i guess.

Other than that i ran out of ideas. You need to wait for an answer from @Erel

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I ru the Sdk manager and I installed the recommended options but still get same error
This is the answer to the question you got asked?

If you have AnyDesc then you can give me your AnyDesc-ID and i´ll connect to your PC and help you checking everything is configured properly....

Upvote 0

Mbm

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry Erel said I should run the Sdk manager and I answered that I did it.Now I'm not in the office to check the path, I will check it on thursday but when I ran the Sdk manager all seemed to work fine, if the path was wrong would the Sdk manager intall something?
On thursday I will check the path.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Mbm When you run the SDK Manager from B4A.
The Path to the sdkmanager.bat should be c:\Android\Tools\bin\sdkmanager.bat based on the Android.jar you are using.
If the path differ: Please update your IDE Setting and adapt the path to android.jar to match the sdk used in the sdkmanager.

Upvote 0