iOS Question build failed

Marco Maria Vilucchi

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi all,
after 10 months I need to update my IOS App, but I have some problems.
I have a build failed in compilation:

The following build commands failed:
Ld /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/ServiceH24 normal armv7

I have renew host builder and all cetrificates

Log is too big
Someone can help me?
Thancks
Marcom

Last edited:

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
can be?
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/error-check-dependencies-armv7-arm64.97622/#post-615570

Log is too big
you can use:
b4i.jpg

Upvote 0

Marco Maria Vilucchi

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have at the top of log this error: SecKeychainDelete: The specified keychain could not be found.
at the bottom many warning and then:

The following build commands failed:
Ld /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/ServiceH24 normal armv7

what means?

Upvote 0

Marco Maria Vilucchi

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm using hosted builder (yesterday renewed) I have B4I 5.0
This app is in apple store and I need only to modify something
I updated firebase libraries and now compile with app release, but I haven't no more B4I-Bridge in my iphone4 and doesn't connect
I tried with 192.168.0.199:51041/aaaaa on safary but nothing: app page doesn't appear
How can I do?

Upvote 0

Marco Maria Vilucchi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok solved, but now app crash without log... How can I do to have debug? I compiled with release
if I try to compile with bridge i have: error: Provisioning profile "Development" has app ID "com.ServiceH24.app", which does not match the bundle ID "com.ServiceH24.app.bridge". (in target 'B4iProject')

Upvote 0