iOS Question building B4I bridge

abdarrahim talbi

Licensed User
Hello,
I use the host builder and i have a problem while building B4I bridge, i get this two errors :
sending data to 'Remote Compiler'. Error
File not found: IQ_desarrollador.mobileprovision
i have the provisioning profile and the certificate already installed, you will have a picture that shows the files.
can anyone tell me what am i missing ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    20.3 KB · Views: 136

Claude Brun

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I had the same problem.
Your Provisioning Profile file must be saved on the host builder at Macintosh HD/users/your user/library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles
if MobileDevice directory does not exist you must create it.

I did not find this information in the documentation, but analyzing errors logs

For me, after every think is Ok

Upvote 0

abdarrahim talbi

Licensed User
I don`t know where it comes from, i don`t have a file named like that.
what about the first error ? that says : sending data to remote compiler failed ?

Upvote 0

abdarrahim talbi

Licensed User
hello Erel, thanks for your answer
i have created a new certificat and provisioning profile, with a new identifier, i have updated my keys folder with the new ones, and i still have this problem :
error: private Missing private key for signing certificate. Failed to locate the p key matching certificate "iPhone Developer: Zoubair Chaachouh (2F74XW5ZQU)" in the keychain. To sign with this signing certificate, install its private key in your keychain. If you don't have the private key, select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY in the build settings editor. (in target 'B4iProject')
how do i get the private key for the new certificate ? where should i enter it ?

Upvote 0