Android Tutorial B4A Rapid book updated to B4A 9.80

I am happy to announce that the both the paperback and electronic versions of the B4A tutorial and reference book “B4A Rapid Android App Development using BASIC” by Wyken Seagrave have now been updated to cover version 9.80 of B4A. It includes documentation of all the core B4X libraries.

The paperback is available from the Penny Press website at https://www.pennypress.co.uk/store-2/ and from all good bookshops. The ISBN is 9781512296259.
If you buy directly from Penny Press you will also receive a free electronic book, free shipping and free updates of future editions of the ebook.

Support for Erel

Now that B4A is free, in order to support Erel and Anywhere Software continue to develop this amazing product, Penny Press will give them 10% of the profit from the sale of this edition of the book.

In addition, to help the long-suffering people of Palestine, 1.5 million of whom have little or no access to water and sanitation, and many more who do not have enough food or medical supplies and rely on humanitarian help to survive, Penny Press will donate an additional 10% to Palestine relief agencies.

Free Upgrade for Ebook

Customers who have bought the ebook or paperback with free ebook directly from the Penny Press Store can now obtain a FREE upgrade to the latest edition by visiting the upgrade page (http://pennypress.co.uk/b4a/upgrade/)

Readers comments about this book:

"This was a book that I now use as a constant reference and have found it a mine of information."

"Brilliantly written and presented."

"Excellent book. Just what I was looking for."

"I will not now be able to think of developing an app without this book at my side."

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I was waiting for the new book release and March end to get some free time and make the purchase, but luck did go with me.
Now I have to wait few more months before things are normal to get the book delivery system in place. All transportation is blocked now for non essential items. Unfortunately all books and stationery falls in it.

Regards,

Anand

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I already have the ebook version, thanks to kind gesture of Philip.
But I want the paper book as it will help me more to acquire the knowledge when I am sitting free.

Regards,

Anand