iOS Question Invalid Swift Support

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all, i have been trying to upload an app to the apple store but i keep getting the following email, telling me something is not right with the app, I know that the Missing Push Notification Entitlement message can be ignored but i have never seen the Invalid Swift Support message before.

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "VisiLet" 1.0.2 (1.0.2). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it.

Though you are not required to fix the following issues, we wanted to make you aware of them:

ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the "aps-environment" entitlement. Xcode does not automatically copy the aps-environment entitlement from provisioning profiles at build time. This behavior is intentional. To use this entitlement, either enable Push Notifications in the project editor's Capabilities pane, or manually add the entitlement to your entitlements file. For more information, see https://developer.apple.com/library...s.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40008194-CH6-SW1.

ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs . See https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview for more information.

I am using a library that I created using a Swift framework for Charts, but i'm not 100% sure what this means, the library compiles and works great, unless there's a special folder I need to include with the library?

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas on this, I really need to upload this app to the store ASAP.

Thanks everyone.
Walter

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I just unzipped the .ipa file just to see if the swiftsupport folder is inside, but it is not, I am signing the app with a distribution certificate if that is of any relevance, does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem?

Walter

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0