iOS Question B4i-Bridge can't be opened

watesoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4i-Bridge was fine a few days ago, but now I can’t open it. My hosted Mac builder service license has expired a while, is it related to this?
For my app's size is bigger than 150M, I can't debug it with hosted Mac builder,but I can connect device to VM mac with B4i-Bridge a few days ago.
Now I can’t open B4i-Bridge,so I connect my iphone to VM mac with usb data line,It successfully connected with Xcode. when I debug or release, "No devices are booted" shows in log window. but no problem if I use the simulator.
My configuration:VMware Workstation Pro 15.5.1 + MacOS10.15.3 + Xcode11.3.1 + B4i6.3

Last edited:

watesoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
No.

If B4i-Bridge closes right after you opened it then it is likely that the certificate has expired and you need to renew the certificate and create a new B4i-Bridge.
Yes,B4i-Bridge closes right after I opened,and certificate has expired a few days ago, I have renewed it.
My hosted builder service license has expired, I have to use hosted builder to install B4i-Bridge? can I use other methods?

Upvote 0

watesoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
You need to use a Mac builder. It can be local or the hosted builder.
Thank you Erel. I have only VM MAC and fail to reinstall b4i-bridge. so I decide to renew my hosted builder service license recently.

Upvote 0