iOS Question (Solved) error reading data iBLE example

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, don't know what happened with the iBLE example. :cool: looks new to me. and my old Apps doesn't want to work o_O

trying the example i got the error below, does any one know what is wrong?

B4X:
Discovering services
Found: ThingyTest, 4DCA9548-4CA1-4A79-9607-BE13E8CEC2E2, RSSI = -35, (read only map) {
    kCBAdvDataIsConnectable = 1;
    kCBAdvDataLocalName = ThingyTest;
    kCBAdvDataManufacturerData = <5900f704 6f58>;
    kCBAdvDataServiceUUIDs =     (
        "EF680100-9B35-4933-9B10-52FFA9740042"
    );
}
Services discovery completed.
Discovering services
Services discovery completed.
Disconnected: <B4IExceptionWrapper: Error Domain=CBErrorDomain Code=6 "The connection has timed out unexpectedly." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=The connection has timed out unexpectedly.}>
<B4IExceptionWrapper: Error Domain=caught_exception Code=0 "Error decoding data as string." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Error decoding data as string.}>
<B4IExceptionWrapper: Error Domain=caught_exception Code=0 "Error decoding data as string." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Error decoding data as string.}>

thanks

Last edited:

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
It failed to connect. Are you sure that this peripheral allows connections?
yes, the hardware is the same used last year (with my old laptop šŸ˜‚ ) will try other module tomorrow.. thanks for now.

Edit: OK now, I was trying to read the wrong Service!

Last edited:
Upvote 0