Great help for beginners as well.

Regards,

Anand

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel, here's my question.
So I understand that it is not possible to do such a thing?
B4X:
Dim Tracer As String = "cs fd 100 rt 90 fd 100 rt 90 fd 100 rt 90 fd 100"
Turtle.Execute(Tracer)

or this
B4X:
Dim Tracer As String = $"CS
SETPENCOLOR 12
REPEAT 4 [FD 100 RT 90]
PU
RT 45
FD 25
FILL
BACK 100
PD
LT 45
REPEAT 4 [FD 200 RT 90]
RT 45
FD 25
SETPENCOLOR 1
FILL"$

Turtle.Execute(Tracer)

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
So I understand that it is not possible to do such a thing?
The question is not "correct". It is not possible to do such thing because this is not the purpose of B4XTurtle (it's like asking: can you make coffee with this toaster?)
B4XTurtle is not a logo interpreter. It takes the visual concepts of Logo and makes them accessible from B4X.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
(it's like asking: can you make coffee with this toaster?)
You say this because you've never seen my toaster .. πŸ˜‚

You're probably right, I'm not clear about the purpose of B4XTurtle

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4XTurtle is a tool for teachers and parents that helps with teaching B4X programming.
I did some research because I didn't know LOGO. Now your purpose is clear to me.

But the idea of using your new library to build an interpreter is not to be discarded.
Having had a look on this world I came up with some applications that could take advantage of this library

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
But the idea of using your new library to build an interpreter is not to be discarded.
Having had a look on this world I came up with some applications that could take advantage of this library
You can do whatever you like but please don't create something that will later confuse other members as happened here: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4x-xui-sd-xuiview.96178/#content
If you share it, give it a completely different name and don't post it in the "teaching forum". Otherwise it will only do harm.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You can do whatever you like but please don't create something that will later confuse other members as happened here: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4x-xui-sd-xuiview.96178/#content
If you share it, give it a completely different name and don't post it in the "teaching forum". Otherwise it will only do harm.
If that worries you, can stay calm.

Because it doesn't directly concern the library, it only made me think of how to solve a problem on a new animation that I have been studying for months.

And then I won't even publish it. And in fact it has been a long time since I published new libraries even though I presented several of them on Chit Chat.

I don't want you and others to get confused. ;)

Marc DANIEL

Licensed User
[QUOTE'"Erel, poste: 724311, membre: 1"]
Si vous voulez poser une question, faites une suggestion ou discutez de tout ce qui concerne : https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/πŸ‘© 🏫-πŸ‘¨ 🏫-examples-for-teachers-algorithms.115894/ puis postez-le ici.
[/QUOTE]
Erel, fΓ©licitations pour ce souci permanent de pΓ©dagogie, vous Γͺtes le digne successeur de Bill GATES et
et Steve JOBS ensemble, votre plate-forme est un chef-d’œuvre de la technologie destinΓ©e, j’en suis sΓ»r, pour un avenir radieux,
merci Γ  vous et toute cette Γ©quipe brillante autour de vous!

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Marc :)

Translation:

Erel, congratulations on this constant concern for pedagogy, you are the worthy successor of Bill GATES and
and Steve JOBS together, your platform is a masterpiece of technology destined, I am sure, for a bright future,
thank you and all this brilliant team around you!

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Excellent work. I see that I'm not the only one who is having fun with the turtle 🐒 🐒 🐒

1589722640948.png

You should post the source code (File - Export as zip)...

Check the new polygon filling. It is faster and provides better results: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...s-for-teachers-and-parents.116979/post-736330

Marc DANIEL

Licensed User
Merci Erel, je m'amuse comme un gamin de 10 ans !
Je vais envoyer le fichier ZIP dès que je serai sur mon PC ... Amicalement.
Marc DANIEL

Marc DANIEL

Licensed User
Merci EREL pour les conseils. Effectivement la nouvelle bibliothèque B4XTurtle 1.06 permet de colorier un polygone de bien plus efficace.
D’ailleurs, je viens de modificateur la fleur n '2 en utilisation effectivement StartPolygon et FillPolygon ...