iOS Question Problem with hosted or ixui?

dibb3386

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there a problem with hosted build server or iXUI?(v1.90) Cant get anything to compile, even iXUI examples. My other code not using iXUI works fine so cant be keys related i dont think. Also tried secondary hosting on the off chance but still no joy.

Error from b4xdrawer: (full log attached)

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
CompileC /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/b4i_main.o /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)

EDIT:Just realised i was on b4i v 6.00 and didnt get the update notification so missed it (thanks yahoo), updated now to 6.50 but same errors.

Attachments

• Error ixui.txt
    26 bytes · Views: 145
Last edited:

dibb3386

Licensed User
Longtime User
i thought i had in the attachment. This error happens when compiling, not in the logs. Ive copied and attached as txt again.

Attachments

• Error Log.txt
    24.3 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 0

dibb3386

Licensed User
Longtime User
had the lib, didnt change anything as ive had my kids and very little time to code, tonight tho works (no kids lol). Few coding errors on my part but compiled to see those error. Got it working now tho. Maybe it was crappy net connection (we had up to 18 devices on a network, and my lot on roblox and fortnite.) Thanks for the help tho one step closer now :)

Upvote 0