Android Question Google Play Store - Building on "Android App Bundle-Stumble Block [Solved]"

AlexOfOz

Licensed User
This is just an update note, building on a previous thread about publishing on Google Play Store.

I too have been tearing my hair out, facing exactly the same issue as described in the previous post. I have wasted many weeks being "patient", trying to figure out what the problem was. Erel's advice in the previous post has finally enabled me to progress.

Advice to newbies like me - Google Play Store have recently changed their process for publishing. But of course they haven't told anybody, and it doesn't follow any human logic. But I finally found what was missing and am now actually waiting for my simple app to be published. The key to knowing you have filled in all of the magic fields are the green ticks in the left menu. If there's a greyed out tick, your app will never be published. Each of those greyed out ticks needs to be green before you can published.

Coming from a mainframe world, where everything is organised, managed and logical, and learning to survive in the chaotic and "agile" world of distributed programming, is a mind leap of enormous proportions. Key take away for newbies like me - all green ticks required. No ifs, buts or maybes.

Humberto

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi AlexOfOz you save my life today.
Another tip is that besides the button to salve de information when everthing is OK appears "Ready to lunch" ( I don´t remember exactly the words

Upvote 0