Android Question Error(?) using B4A SDK Manager

MikeSW17

Licensed User
Hi. I got this Warning using the B4A SDK Manager

B4X:
[=======================================] 100% Unzipping... platform-tools/systr[=======================================] 100% Unzipping... platform-tools/systr[=======================================] 100% Unzipping... platform-tools/systr

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.Injector$1 (file:/C:/Program%20Files%20(x00)/Android/tools/bin/jaxb-impl-2.1.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.Injector$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
Warning: File C:\Users\Mike\.android\repositories.cfg could not be loaded.

I'm a complete Newbie when it comes to Android development, so it's pretty meaningless to me!
I had just followed the B4A setup instructions on this site.
I had run the B4A SDK manager and left all the pre-selected options ticked and set it off.

What, if anything, do I need to do please?

MikeSW17

Licensed User
Thanks Erel.
I'm really looking forward to getting to grips with B4X - VB6 is getting a bit stale (but still useful).
VB (various flavours) has filled the gap from Fortran, Cobol, Algol-68R, paper-tape, punch cards, PDP-11 assembly code, monsters like CDC Cyber73(?) and ICL 1900s.

B4X has the cross platform support admired today and the language is somewhat familiar, but the underlying error and warning messages seem overly length and complex. Probably why I never go to grips with C.

I backed away from IT for quite a few years, but having a re-think.

Upvote 0