iOS Question Build problem

davemorris

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Guys
Must be doing something wrong (but I can't see it) Just downloaded a Example
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...wipe-actions-and-pull-to-refresh.98252/page-2

And when I attempt to compile/build I get
B4X:
B4i Version: 6.80
Parsing code.    (0.00s)
Building folders structure.    (0.25s)
Compiling code.    (0.02s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.00s)
Compiling debugger engine code.    (0.66s)
Building Xcode project    (0.28s)
Sending data to remote compiler.    Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = arm64
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution: Momentum Ltd (WNLQ68N9D9)
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
    OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
    PRODUCT_NAME = B4i Example
    PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 5ad63c28-3b3f-46cc-956a-02ce1bb48ce6

note: Using new build system
note: Planning build
note: Constructing build description
error: No certificate for team 'WNLQ68N9D9' matching 'iPhone Distribution: Momentum Ltd (WNLQ68N9D9)' found: Select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY, a team that matches your selected certificate, or switch to automatic provisioning. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

My projects compile without problems - so it must be something simple.

Kind regards
Dave

davemorris

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Guys, thanks for the quick responses

I will have a look at my certificate and provisioning profiles - I do remember earlier this year I did some cleaning up on my Apple account and the project directory on my computer - could have removed something important.

I will keep you posted, it may help others.

Regards
Dave

Upvote 0

davemorris

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Again
As promised, here is a post on my progress (which appears to raise an interesting question).

To prevent causing problems with my development project I decided to install B4i on my laptop.

1. Went through the whole process of installing B4i on my laptop and followed the tutorial
Creating a certificate and provisioning profile to generate fresh certificates and provisioning profiles using a new Keys folder (but did use a previously generated App ID and the UDID Device was already setup).

2. Ran up B4i and loaded a "Test Project". Compiled and run the code (in debug) on a test phone without problems (as expected).

3. Pleased with my progress, I decided to make a copy of my "Development project" (along with its Key folder) and copy it to my Laptop machine.

4. I then changed on my Laptop (under Tools->Configure Paths) the "Keys folder" path to the "Development project" key folder (using the Browse button to avoid typo errors). Compiled and run the code (in debug) on a test phone without problems (as expected).

5. Next I switched to the "Test Project" but used the "Development project" keys folder. This time it failed to compile with the same message as shown in my first post.

I assume this problem relates to me using different Keys folders (with different certSigningRequest.csr files) -
The question is can these folders be merged into one Keys folder (however, some of the files do share the same name).

Kind regards
Dave

Upvote 0