iOS Question [RESOLVED] Error compiling my application in debug and release mode

Carlos marin

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Since yesterday I had been working well in the morning, in the afternoon it was no longer possible for me to compile my application, I thought it could be something from the MAC hosted but I don't see that someone else has this problem, I appreciate if someone knows that be, check all my certificates and profiles but none have expired.
This is the error that it generates:

B4i Versión: 6.80
Parseando código. (0.46s)
Building folders structure. (0.29s)
Compilando código. (2.58s)
Compilado códigos de diseños. (0.23s)
Compilando el código del motor de depuración. (0.05s)
Compilando proyecto Xcode (0.32s)
Enviando datos al compilador remoto. Error

Out: Build settings from command line:

ARCHS = arm64
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Developer: my name (xxxxxxxxxxxx)
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
PRODUCT_NAME = Domxxxxxx
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx

note: Using new build system
note: Planning build
note: Constructing build description

error: No certificate for team 'xxxxxxxxxx' matching 'iPhone Developer: my name (xxxxxxxxxx)' found: Select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY, a team that matches your selected certificate, or switch to automatic provisioning. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

warning: Skipping duplicate build file in Copy Bundle Resources build phase: /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/es.lproj/InfoPlist.strings (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

Greetings.

Carlos marin

Licensed User
Longtime User
If it works for someone, this problem was generated by the change of name in the development account, change from a personal name to a business name, the change was made more than 3 months ago and so far I have barely generated this error .

The solution was to create a new certificate using the new name of the development account, from this new certificate I generated the provisioning profiles again and everything worked correctly.

Upvote 0