Android Question [Solved] SwiftButton remains pressed inside CustomListView

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a CustomListView with several SwiftButtons when I slide the CustomListView and I touch a button it remains pressed, is there any way to avoid this behavior?

Screenshot_2021062.png

Attachments

• ClvButtons.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 69

Lello1964

Licensed User
Longtime User
you can use this lib

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
when I slide the CustomListView and I touch a button it remains pressed
I ran your project, and it ran the way it was supposed to. But, to enhance the xClv and its swift buttons and make sure when I press a button, I am not accidentally pressing on a customlistview item, I made a few layout design changes. You can try the attached project if you want and see the screenshot

Attachments

• AngelxClvWithSwiftButtons062121.png
    AngelxClvWithSwiftButtons062121.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 87
  • AngelxClvWithSwithButtons062121.zip
    21.9 KB · Views: 69
Upvote 0

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
you can use this lib

I use it in other projects and it is great but in this case I wanted a button so that I can move with scroll

Upvote 0

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
I ran your project, and it ran the way it was supposed to. But, to enhance the xClv and its swift buttons and make sure when I press a button, I am not accidentally pressing on a customlistview item, I made a few layout design changes. You can try the attached project if you want and see the screenshot
Thank you but the problem is the same, the user can touch the button that remains pressed after swiping

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
the problem is the same, the user can touch the button that remains pressed after swiping
All I can tell you is that your project and the one I attached work properly, the way they are supposed to. After pressing a button it returns to its original 2 color state. I even tried it on another device. You may want to try them on another device and see what happens.

Upvote 0

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
All I can tell you is that your project and the one I attached work properly, the way they are supposed to. After pressing a button it returns to its original 2 color state. I even tried it on another device. You may want to try them on another device and see what happens.
I think I did not explain myself well, look at the image the buttons are pressed after scrolling

Attachments

• 21-06-21-20-15-01 (3).gif
    21-06-21-20-15-01 (3).gif
    480.4 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0