Share My Creation Lipapa for rooted Sony PRS T1

Hi:

I've just finished a new version of my app Lipapa Android (a book cataloguer oriented to fictionbook books -fb2-), now oriented to be executed in a rooted Sony PRS T1, an ebook reader with a 800x600 e-ink screen.

It's got a different way to do things, because scroll is a terrible thing with e-ink screens. So, it's guided by a "one click" technology in wich you press a key to do every thing, there isn't scrolls nor list nor anything with scroll bars. Instead, every thing is guided by pressing one of the leftmost buttons.

This way, you can surf in your books, sort them, filter them, in a really easy way. And there is only one screen refresh in every operation, because e-ink screens use their battery only when they change its content.

If you want to try the complete app, and you want to play with a sample database, you can download it from here (8 Mbytes, because of sqlite database and small covers -660-):

Lipapa_T1_con_BD_y_Portadas_de_Ejemplo.zip

Lipapa_T1_con_BD_y_Portadas_de_Ejemplo.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Zip contains an explanation file text, but it's in Spanish. I'll try to traslate it (a little, in my poor English) and post it here tomorrow.

I'm grateful to Erel by his support. It's incredible how he's always here to help us and solve our problems :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap:

Attachments

• ImagenAplicaciónPEQ.15.03.2012.jpg
    ImagenAplicaciónPEQ.15.03.2012.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 5,412